Updated on 08/06/2020
In order to ensure the best distancing measures, book your ticket in advance!
We are working on a 3rd edition of the Paris Villaroche AIR LEGEND which promises to be exceptional, while applying the measures that will guarantee the safety of all, visitors and participants.
Mark the date for the 12–13 September 2020 weekend!
The current health crisis does not call this date into question. Indeed, the French government has declared that large-scale events may take place in France from September 1, 2020.
During the last couple of months, whilst respecting the distancing rules, the AIR LEGEND team has continued to work and move forward.
The recent meetings with the local authority services have made it possible to make positive progress in the implementation of the event while starting the design of a process of adaptation to the health recommendations.
These measures, as well as the situation in general, are subject to change over time. Visit this page regularly to find out how the terms and conditions will be applied.
The consequences on the availability of entry tickets to the Paris Villaroche AIR LEGEND 2020:
- Emphasis is placed on the purchase of presale tickets, via our website https://www.airlegend.fr. This will avoid queues at the checkouts.
By buying your tickets in advance, you will also enjoy a discount!
(Adult: 24 € instead of 29 €, teenager: 12 € instead of 14 €)
- If the number of reserved tickets reaches the threshold of the maximum capacity of reception of the public, the presales will be limited to this number. Only people who have already purchased their presale tickets will be able to attend the event.
- In case of cancellation of the event, ticket holders will have the choice between postponing their reservation for the next event (September 2021) or a refund.
Reference texts and government information :
- Report to the President of the Republic relating to Ordinance No. 2020-538 of May 7, 2020 relating to the financial conditions for the termination of certain contracts in the event of force majeure in the culture and sports sectors
- Ordinance n ° 2020-538 of 7 May 2020 relating to the financial conditions for the termination of certain contracts in the event of force majeure in the culture and sport sectors
For visitors from foreign countries, see the latest information on opening borders (English at the bottom of the page):