Updated on 24/08/2020
For several months, in collaboration with the local authorities, we had worked with health services and local authorities, and we had designed a COVID reference document describing the specific health measures envisaged in order to prevent the risks of spread of the virus during the Paris Villaroche AIR LEGEND 2020, with the greatest respect for government recommendations.
But the government announced on August 11th the extension of the ban on gatherings of more than 5,000 people until October 30.
With the backing of our ‘COVID plan’, we therefore submitted a request for exemption and authorisation to hold our event.
The area open to the public is 214,220 m2, and we expected around 30,000 spectators over the weekend, which is an average of 15,000 people per day. This ensured more than 14 m2 per person, outdoors.
Despite these favourable elements, the exemption was not granted by the prefecture of Seine-et-Marne. The reasons given for this refusal are: ‘mixing of the population with visitors from beyond the department of Seine-et-Marne’, ‘difficulty in setting up traffic circuits that do not allow going back’, ‘no guarantee of sufficient space between visitors in the demonstration area’.
The 2020 tickets already purchased are automatically valid for 2021.
However, those who request it may receive a refund.
Preparations for the 2021 edition have already started, with some great surprises already on the programme!
We are working on a 3rd edition of the Paris Villaroche AIR LEGEND which promises to be exceptional, while applying the measures that will guarantee the safety of all, visitors and participants.
Mark the date for the 12–13 September 2020 weekend!
The current health crisis does not call this date into question. Indeed, the French government has declared that large-scale events may take place in France from September 1, 2020.
During the last couple of months, whilst respecting the distancing rules, the AIR LEGEND team has continued to work and move forward.
The recent meetings with the local authority services have made it possible to make positive progress in the implementation of the event while starting the design of a process of adaptation to the health recommendations.
These measures, as well as the situation in general, are subject to change over time. Visit this page regularly to find out how the terms and conditions will be applied.
The consequences on the availability of entry tickets to the Paris Villaroche AIR LEGEND 2020:
- Emphasis is placed on the purchase of presale tickets, via our website https://www.airlegend.fr. This will avoid queues at the checkouts.
By buying your tickets in advance, you will also enjoy a discount!
(Adult: 24 € instead of 29 €, teenager: 12 € instead of 14 €)
- If the number of reserved tickets reaches the threshold of the maximum capacity of reception of the public, the presales will be limited to this number. Only people who have already purchased their presale tickets will be able to attend the event.
- In case of cancellation of the event, ticket holders will have the choice between postponing their reservation for the next event (September 2021) or a refund.
Implémentation of health and safety measures during Paris Villaroche AIR LEGEND 2020 :
In order to promote the health and safety of our guests and teams, all visitors aged 11 and older, volunteers and third party operators all third-party operators will be required to wear an appropriate face covering at all times except when eating.
Alcohol-based hand sanitising gel will be available for the public in many places, such as : at both entrances, at the VIP area, and on the booths.
We will ask you to keep 1 metre distance between yourself and others, out of your family group.
Reference texts and government information :
- Report to the President of the Republic relating to Ordinance No. 2020-538 of May 7, 2020 relating to the financial conditions for the termination of certain contracts in the event of force majeure in the culture and sports sectors
- Ordinance n ° 2020-538 of 7 May 2020 relating to the financial conditions for the termination of certain contracts in the event of force majeure in the culture and sport sectors
For visitors from foreign countries, see the latest information on opening borders (English at the bottom of the page):